Blackmagic Design Deck Link Sdi 10 Bit Sd/hd-sdi Pci Express Capture CardReviews
- Deck Link SDI is qualified by Apple for Final Cut Pro compatibility. Blackmagic Design works closely with Apple on developing the Quick Time drivers, so you know you're getting the best combination for high end editing
- Hardware downconversion of HD video
- Editing on Mac OS X with Final Cut Pro: Edit in Final Cut Pro while using the highest quality 10 bit HD-SDI video connection to HD decks including, HDCAM, HD-D5 and DVCPRO HD, as well as SD decks such as Digital Betacam
- Input and output 10-bit SD/HD SDI video
- Move between Standard Definition and HDTV: Deck Link SDI supports dual rate SDI so you can instantly switch between SD and HD. This is ideal for modern workflows where HD may be a smaller part of the market for most people
The Blackmagic Design Deck Link SDI offers you incredible high quality SD/HD-SDI capture and playback on any PCI Express Windows or Intel-based Mac Pro pc. The world's smallest and most affordable 10 bit SDI video card works in both SD and HD and includes blackburst, tri-sync reference input, 8 channels of SDI embedded audio and RS422 deck control. It is perfect for use with SDI decks, or in huge facilities with SDI routers. Deck Link SDI is perfect when combined with routers including Broadcast Videohub, SDI monitoring like HDLink and video converters like Blackmagic Design's Mini Converter range.
Watch TV on your PC - Copyright (C) 2020