Blackmagic Design Hyper Deck Shuttle 2 Ssd Video Recorder, 2. 5 Sata Ssd Drives, Hd-sdi Input And OutputReviews
- Tiny Uncompressed Video Recorder: Hyper Deck Shuttle 2 dramatically improves the quality of video cameras and is the perfect portable field recorder for live production switchers. It's also the ultimate solution for digital signage
- Connect to Professional or Consumer Cameras: With SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs, Hyper Deck Shuttle 2 works with virtually every camera, deck, or monitor. Effortlessly plug into monitors or televisions for instant on-set preview
- Compressed or Uncompressed: Now you have the freedom to work in both compressed and uncompressed video depending on the needs of your project. Uncompressed video produces the highest-quality, mathematically perfect results. You can use DNx HD MXF-compressed video files for longer recording duration
- Go Anywhere, Record Everywhere: With a compact and incredibly sturdy design, Hyper Deck Shuttle 2 is machined out of a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum. That means you get a design with the strength to go anywhere
- Solid State Disk (SSD) Technology: The 2. 5" SSD slot in the Hyper Deck Shuttle 2 gives you blazing-fast speed, low power consumption and totally silent operation. Now you can eliminate complicated and expensive disk arrays. A single common SSD can record uncompressed video effortlessly
The Blackmagic Design Hyper Deck Shuttle 2 SSD Video Recorder records uncompressed 10-bit HD and SD video as Quick Time files from any SDI- or HDMI-enabled camcorder. Whatever the application, capturing to a supremely portable device with interchangeable media (which, with each succeeding generation, will grow in capacity as prices drop) is concerning a single particular of the most elegant solution imaginable for recording uncompressed 4:2:2 HD video. Sometimes, however, capacity is an concern and Hyper Deck Shuttle 2 delivers the option of recording high-bit-rate compressed files. Simply by bypassing the camera's compression, this allows you to get the highest-quality output attainable from camcorders that typically record video as highly compressed HDV, AVCHD, or yet another similar codec. Perhaps you're shooting against a green screen and you'll need to become inside a position to pull the cleanest key feasible in post, or you're capturing background plates for special effects. This updated version of the original Hyper Deck Shuttle also records Avid's DNx HD 220x 10-bit codec. The very compact recorder accepts a 2. Ready for the Media Composer timeline With its uncompressed recording capability, Hyper Deck Shuttle 2 shines on those projects for which even high-bit-rate Pro Res and DNx HD codecs are too compressed for your wants. 5"SATA solid state drive (sold separately) for data storage. For Avid users, it doesn't get a lot a lot more convenient than capturing 10-bit video because the extremely high-quality DNx HD 220x codec.
Watch TV on your PC - Copyright (C) 2019