Sabrent Usb 2. 0 Tv Tuner/video Capture Box With Remote Control - TV-USB20Reviews
- Connect via USB 2. 0 to receive TV and capture video on computer
- Remote control included: no need to get off couch to change channel
- Support for personal video recorder (PVR) functions such as time-shifting and pausing live TV
- Audio captured in stereo at 16 bits with either 24 KHz or 48 KHz sampling rate
- Television captured at 704x480 (NTSC) resolutions and can be stored in MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4 format
- Size: TV
- Operating System: Windows 2000 SP4/XP SP2/Vista 32
The Sabrent TV-USB20 USB 2. With the A/V sync feature, video and audio could be captured at precisely precisely the same time. The Sabrent TV-USB20 features a USB 2. Videos may be saved in MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4 format. The device also captures stereo audio at 16 bits with either a 24 Khz or 48 Khz sampling rate. An additional feature lets you capture 704x480 nevertheless pictures from a video provide. 0 interface that provides high bandwidth for video and, for convenience, requires no external power supply. 0 TV Tuner/Video Capture Box with Remote Control can receive TV and capture video when installed on your notebook or PC. In its compact and stylishly created box, you can bring the device with you and have a mobile Television station wherever you are. You can use Personal Video Recorder functions including time-shifting and pausing reside TV. Tv is captured at 704x480 (NTSC) resolutions, creating video that could possibly be stored on a challenging disk and could be played back later. S-VHS and composite inputs let you connect DVD players and VCRs.
System Requirements Windows 2000 SP4 or Windows XP SP2, Pentium III 800 MHz, 64 MB, Direct X 9. 0 port, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, 500 MB of available hard disk space. 0C, USB 2.
Watch TV on your PC - Copyright (C) 2019